Rocky Springs Park
Rocky Springs Park was an amusement park in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
This park was in operation from c. 1890 to 1965, being closed for several years into the 1970s. The park reopened and then permanently closed in 1981.
The park featured four roller coasters, three wooden and one steel. Their first coaster, Figure 8, operated from 1905 till 1917. A new coaster, Jack Rabbit, replaced Figure 8. This opened in 1918 and closed in 1927. Jack Rabbit was then replaced by Wildcat, which opened in 1928 and operated until 1965 when the park closed for the first time.
After the park reopened, a new steel coaster was added, Wild Mouse. It operated from 1979 to 1980.