Island Park was an amusement park in Sunbury, Pennsylvania. It opened on June 30, 1923, and closed in 1934. Island Park was so named as the park was on an island at the split between the two branches of the Susquehanna River.
The park featured one roller coaster, a Philadelphia Toboggan Company wooden coaster, Island Flyer. Island Flyer opened on May 30, 1925, and closed with the removal of all rides from the park in 1934. Stories suggest the roller coaster was destroyed in a flood in 1936 – however, the coaster was torn down before the flood happened.
Island Park continued to operate without any rides after 1934 and under different names before closing down. Today, Island Park is a campground with no connection to the park.