Restaurants and Food Stands in Hersheypark
As is the case with any amusement park, there are always food stands and restaurants in the park. In a lot of cases, these food stands are generic, but in theme parks, these food stands tend to be branded by an outside company or are an actual franchise inside the park.
Here is a (partial) list of notable restaurants / food stands in Hersheypark, with links to any articles written to date.
- Pronto Chowpalace – Opened in the Outdoor Rink in 1971 and operated through 1972.
- Chickie’s & Pete’s – Opened in Midway America in 2014, with a second location added in Pioneer Frontier Food Court in 2016.
- Makin’ Whoopie Pies – Opened Founder’s Way location in 2015, and a second Boardwalk location in 2016.
- Moe’s – Opened in Pioneer Frontier Food Court in 2015.
- BBLz – Opened in Kissing Tower Hill in 2017.
- Chick-Fil-A – Opened in Founders Way in 2017