Happy New Year’s Eve! As done in 2017, here is a look back at the top 10 articles published on The Amusement Parkives during the year. These are ranked by number of views.
There is also a list of other notable articles worth reading.
The Top 10
- Hersheypark plans to expand 23 acres
- Hersheypark to introduce Reese’s Cupfusion ride in 2019
- Hersheypark and Knoebels closed on July 23 due to localized flooding
- The First Hersheypark Christmas Candylane
- Hersheypark teases major October 3 announcement
- The Lingle House | Inside Hersheypark
- Hersheypark and Knoebels experience continued flooding – both parks closed July 25 and 26
- Hersheypark adding something new for 2019
- The Wild Cat | 1923 – 1945
- Hershey’s Chocolatetown to open in 2020 at Hersheypark
Other notable articles
- Hersheypark in 1968
- A Brief History of the Rotor
- 1974 Penny Shortage Affects Hersheypark
- When the Last Home on West Derry Road Was Sold
- Castelli’s Hotel | Inside Hersheypark
- Hersheypark in the Dark turns 20
- West Point Park
- Skyview | Hersheypark
- Waagner-Biro | Double and Triple Wheels
- The Bug | 1933 – 1981
- Hersheypark in 1908
- Ivyside Park | 1923-1946
And though it was released in 2017 (in mid-December), it’s worth mentioning to check out the Miniature Railroad article.
Interested in donating to The Amusement Parkives? Click here to learn more!
I have a wide variety of interests, from sports to politics, music to Star Trek. I write about the history of amusement parks on my website, The Amusement Parkives, which I founded in 2016.