Now inside Hersheypark, Castelli’s Hotel was a restaurant that operated from 1940 to 1964 on West Derry Road in Hershey.
The United States experienced a shortage of pennies in 1974. Carol Stambaugh and Jessie Gladfelter can be seen here scoping coins out of a Tudor Square fountain.
Reese’s Cupfusion is new for summer 2019. It will replace Reese’s Xtreme Cup Challenge, which will permanently close on September 3.
Hersheypark and Knoebels are experiencing continued flooding since Monday – both parks announced they would be closed on July 25 and July 26.
Hersheypark and Knoebels closed on July 23 due to localized flooding. Hersheypark is scheduled to reopen on July 24. Knoebels has not yet announced their plans for tomorrow.
The mission begins on August 2, 2018. What will it be? #Hersheypark2019
In 2014, Hersheypark added a new branded food stand, one that was local to the Philadelphia and Jersey Shore area – Chickie’s & Pete’s. Chickie’s & Pete’s opened up a location inside Hersheypark in the Midway America region of the park. A new structure was built adjacent to the Midway America Subway stand across from Midway
The Bug was one of Hershepark’s most classic rides, located in the Hollow, adjacent to Comet.
One hundred and ten years ago, Hersheypark opened for its third season of operations on May 30, 1908. This season was the year Hersheypark added its first amusement park attractions. On the evening of May 19, 1908, the Patriotic Order Sons of America (P.O.S. of A.) Hall, built by Milton S. Hershey for the Camp
The Wild Cat operated in Hersheypark from 1923 to 1945. It was manufactured by Philadelphia Toboggan Company and The Wild Cat was the first roller coaster designed by Herbert P. Schmeck.