Category: West View Park

Ride-N-Laff at West View Park | 1938 – 1963

In 1938, West View Park purchased a new dark ride, Ride-N-Laff. It was installed and opened on May 8, 1938, the first day of the 1938 operating season. Ride-N-Laff was manufactured by the Ralph E. Chambers Engineering Company (commonly called R.E. Chambers Company) of Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania. The Chambers company was the successor company to

Continue reading